Monday, July 12, 2010

We are slowly but steadily improving the area

Hey everyone!

We had a pretty great week! We are slowly but steadily improving the area and the amount of work we have here. It's insanely hot around here. We have been teaching more and i have been working a whole lot on my teaching skills because they arent as good as they could be. We had a baptism planned for Saturday, but we got a call the morning of saying they wanted to put it off for a week. It was dissapointing because we had been looking forward to it all week long, but mikayla is set for this coming week. We are trying to look for more committed investigators, and leave better commitments with those that arent super exctied about anything. We went and did exchanges during the week. I got to spend some time with some other missionaries in the district. They are doing alright but some need thelp with obedience. I also was able to go on exchange with the zone leaders, and I did 3 baptisimal intervies in one day. one of them, nealius gerber, from south africa, has such a strong testimony, especially for only having read the Book of Mormon for one month. My companion said that nealius knew more about the church than he did. I laughed, because he was such a strong convert.

Anyway, i love you all, let me know what else is going on at home.

Elder Wright

No comments: