Monday, September 13, 2010

We had some emergency transfers this last week

hey pops,
The report sounds good from home. School and corn. My leg is feeling a lot better now, but the bruise is still pretty dark. I'm glad ricey is taking care of the landcruiser for me. the district is doing... ok.  It's been an interesting week. I'm starting to understand the area a little better now, and we're starting to work more with leadership. we also had some little changes in the mission recently that we hope will help us out, but I feel too many people are relying on structural things in the mission to increase our performance rather than the simple things like you said, obedience, humility, diligence, and faith. Elder Grow of the quorum of the seventy came and spoke to us this last week which was really great. Elder Huber and I are working hard to help the members in our area to do missionary work.

Elder Wright

No comments: