Monday, October 5, 2009

Snail Mail Rec'd 10/10/09-Missionary work is a million percent more effective when the members get involved.

10/5/09

Dear Family,

I'm working hard. I have to adjust all over again to a new area here in Cottonwood, but I'm up to it. I pretty much asked President Laney to be transferred in a round about way and he moved me. We don't have quite the luxury as we had in Draper, like a racquetball court and two bathrooms, but I like it.

We went tracting two days ago. Totally pointless in Utah. One guy just told us to leave because he didn't want to hear it. Missionary work is like a million percent more effective when the members get involved. Also Ward Mission Leaders need to be active because if they aren't, all relation between the ward and the missionaries die.

I got both letters you sent. I think the first got mixed up in all my transfers, but it's all settled now.

Send some gloves, maybe mittens, and thermals. Those black ones that I used for skiing were pretty good. I got a good coat from the mission office so I'm good there. Peace out.

Love, Elder Wright

No comments: