Monday, October 26, 2009

Snail Mail-I'm hoping the "weak things become strong" thing kicks in....

10/26/09

Dear Family,

Hey, I included most of my life and the goings on around here in the email. My companions are running out of money so I've been spotting them a few bucks here and there.

We also spoke at sacrament meeting yesterday. I like took 5 minutes and the other two took 15 minutes each. It was fun....I still don't like speaking.

I'm hoping that "weak things become strong" thing kicks in here soon. I also picked up a bike on the side of the house that some missionary left behind and got it fixed up for free by a bike shop. Then I got a helmet from a stake centers lost and found. So, we're saving driving miles by biking. It's cool, at least until the snow hits.

Don't miss me too much. ha ha.

Love, Elder Wright

No comments: