Monday, September 14, 2009

Snail Mail Received 9/19/09-I'm still on the floor, but it's alright.

9/14/09
Dear Family,

This week went WAY quicker than last week. My email I sent covers most of the eventful stuff that happened. I'll just answer some of your questions. We live in South Jordan, bur right on the other side of I-15 is Draper. I'm feeling better now. Last weekend was the pits though. We spent 3 hours in our tiny little basement kitchen for weekly planning and I think my system just couldn't handle it. My first night here we had that double dinner and some desserts just because people wanted to feed us. We also got doubled up for dinner this last Friday. That's really rough especially when the first meal is really good and the second one is straight up terrible.

I'll try to send more pix home, but I don't get a lot of opportunities. I don't think my companions would be very willing to take pictures of me every 5 seconds. I get $128 a month, for whatever. I need to be a little more frugal. I'll get the the next half this week. I shouldn't be needing any extra if I spend it right. I'm still on the floor, but it's alright. I'm sleeping fine. We play racquetball occasionally, but not a whole lot. We're getting kicked out of here in a month so we are asking the stakes for a new place to live. Good job on surfing, ha ha. What choice timing too, at the end of the summer, right at the start of school, ha ha.

Love, Elder Wright

No comments: