Friday, August 28, 2009

Snail Mail Rec'd 9/4/09-I'm getting my shots today

Hey Mom,

I got the package of cold medicine today. Thanks so much for the vitamins too cause I couldn't find any in the MTC bookstore. I'm sorry if my last letter was a little abrupt. Yesterday was not a good day for me. I guess I'll be feeling more pressure as my mission goes on.

I'm getting my shots today and picking up the malaria pills as well. We need to start taking them 2 days before we leave for India, and for 4 weeks after we get back. Our visas are expected to come in under two months. My branch president is giving me a debit card for a person already in India because they lost it but it's not safe to send in the mail. I broke a plate at lunch one day and Riley raised a fist in my honor. I splattered ketchup all over Elder Hinsdale's pants....Anywho, I have gym, I'll send my address as soon as I find out.

Love, Elder Wright

No comments: